The Tenda Router is designed to set up more effortlessly for the home user. This router delivers wireless speed more than 300 Mbps that makes it flawless for daily web activities such as Email, running videos, chat, online gaming and web surfing. It also works as a client router to connect Internet service provider (ISP) net wireless as well as uplink AP to share the Internet to every corner.
Although, Tenda is a good router but while using this you may feel some issues related to configuration and installation. Such as:-
- Problems related to installation settings
- Wireless Tenda router connection issues
- Glitches related to compatibility
- DNS & gateway settings
- How to active Dual & Guest Zone firewall security?
- Issues related to weak signals & low-bandwidth
- Access control-related difficulties
If you are in front of snags with your router alike mentioned above or other disputes about the setting or technical support, then you can get in touch with Tenda Router Customer Service.