Mozilla Firefox is an open-source and free web browser. The key highlights that have made this browser so popular are; simple & effective user-interface, high browsing speed plus strong security proficiency. Although it’s a very popular browser because of very effective features, but, if you forget to bring it up-to-date, then you may bump into some problems.
Problems in Mozilla Firefox that you may come across:-
- Issues about slow performance
- Error of script debugging
- Solution of message 404 Server not found error
- Not able to connect to proxy server
- Failed update error & Firefox Installation glitches
- How to stop ads and block pop-ups in the Mozilla Firefox
- Clear & delete browsing history
- How to clear cache & cookies on Firefox
- Synchronization of bookmarks
- Fix slowness, error messages, crashing and other problems
If you are in troubled with Firefox glitches, then take the expert help on Mozilla Firefox Customer Support at Oneclickcustomerservice online directory. Furthermore, you can give a call on our toll-free Mozilla Customer service phone number to get the optimal solution of your issues or to avoid browser crash.