What to Do to Fix Canon Pixma printers inner cover open error?February 20, 2018
How to Change Tenda Router IP address or Clone MAC Address?March 6, 2018
Canon Pixma MP560 printer has faced error B200 many times. And users get bothered due to this bug message. But you don’t need to worry about this; Canon Support team experts have introduced some easiest steps to Fix Error B200 for Canon Pixma MP560. Just go through with the steps and fix the glitches on our own.
Steps to Fix Error B200 for Canon Pixma MP560:
Solution 1: Clean printer Print Head to fix the technical bug B200
- First of all turn off printer device and unplug it from the power source.
- Afterwards open device lid to disclose the ink cartridges.
- Now it’s essential to remove Pixma MP560 cartridges which name is PGI-220BK and CLI-221.
- Remove print head from the printer device carefully.
- You are recommended to clean print head with the ink cartridges.
- After that clean contacts pads using the contacts cleaner.
- Reinstall the print head and then ink cartridge. You need to do all that before providing the power supply to Canon inkjet printer.
- Hence at last run “Auto Head Alignment” test print feature.
Solution 2: In second solution users need to connect internet and the administrator access to your computer system.
- Update printer driver and “Canon IJ Printer” Utility software.
- Tap to “Start” option from the desktop screen afterwards tap to “Devices and Printers” option.
- Right tap to Canon Pixma MP560 and then hit to “Properties” option
- Now choose the “Maintenance” tab and then tap to “Deep Cleaning” option
- Finally you are recommended to check Nozzle from Maintenance tab while deep cleaning has been completed.
Further you have any difficulty then Contact to Canon Printer Support experts. Here professional will provide you round the clock assistance and they will resolve your error using the remote control assistance. Crew experts are enough capable to provide swift solution to fix error b200 for canon Pixma MP560.